Sunday 11 May 2014

Liebster Award

Well, judging from the name, I guess this award start in Germany.

I don't usually do award, but since the nomination are from my friend Amy, I could make an exception.
Thanks Amy for the award. You are such a sweetheart!

liebster award blogging blogger
Rules of Liebster Award
1) Post a short Q&A about themselves
2) Answer the questions the tagger has asked
3) Create a new list of questions for their own nominees
4) Choose a list of their own nominees and notify them (I'm not going to do this since I'm too lazy. Sorry!)


******


1. What is the last dream you remember?
I'm sorry. Its a bad dream. I can't tell you. Here's why : Dream in Islam

2. Do you have any pets? if so, what are they and what are their names? if not, what would you want as a pet?
I once own a fish caught by Iqa at a Japanese New Year Festival. I never named it. Sadly it died at the hand of my younger brother when I first came to Germany.


3. What’s a bad habit you have?
Forgetting the task/things I need or should do, excessive talking

4. Who do you trust most in the world?
My BFF, Iqa

5. What’s the last song you listened to?
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Saigo no Ice-Cream (The last ice cream). I first heard this song on her concert in Cologne that I went


6. Favorite way to spend a lazy day
Waste time online, catching up with The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural and Detective Conan, Go for a stroll at Altstadt Nürnberg



7. What are your proudest moment of in your life?
When I confess to my crush face-to-face

8. When did you first fall in love?
Second semester of Form 4 in MRSM

9. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Depend on the situation. I guess I'm quite good at it.

10. What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
"Am I an adult ADHD??"
I took 10 different ADHD online test since a few of my bad habits have been bothering me. Every test diagnose me as an adult ADHD. (Yes, I know that is not a real diagnose. I should see a doctor but seriously to which doctor should I go?)

11. Top 5 movies

How to Train Your Dragon


Red 1 and 2



Ataru : First Love and Last Kill

Ana to Yuki no Joou (Japanese version of Frozen)







Liebster = Sweetheart

2 comments:

  1. terima kasih sudi jawab. haha.

    best ke yang versi jepun punya tu? (frozen)

    yang pasal youtube tu, memang aku try macam thefinerbros (aku suka gila diorang!) buat pun. nak tengok budak-budak melayu punya reaction pula macam mana.

    tak sangka jawapan diorang sama. aku edit sikit-sikit sebab budak melayu sekarang cakap macam rude sikit -.-

    cuma ayat budak-budak mat saleh tu lagi advance la kan. haha. nasib baik walkman tu ada lagi.


    p/s : Second semester of Form 4 in MRSM (ehem-ehem)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sama2. Aku malas nk forward ke org lain. Ahahaha.

      Cerita sama je. Dgr diorg ckp jepun yg sedap.

      Oh. Sorry if ak offend ko. Ak tak niat cmtu. Just curious je. Cara aku salah la tu utk point out bnde tu. You could delete my comment if you wan. :-)

      P/s : cerita lama. Dh tukar org dh.

      Delete

Web Analytics