Thursday 7 November 2013

Strasbourg, France

Since we have an extra one day for the weekend, we decide to travel to Strasbourg, France. Strasbourg is a city in France located near to Germany's Border. As for my opinion, Strasbourg is not really a place where you can experience anything interesting (Perhaps because I visited Strasbourg in winter). The only happy feeling that I got when entering Strasbourg is happy, just because I am now outside Germany.

The only place that we visited were Petit France and its Cathedral. The buildings at Petit France is similar to the one in Bukit Tinggi, Malaysia. I guess Bukit Tinggi was inspired by Petit France, This area is surrounded by river which a really interesting tour boat operate within the area. The Cathedral is somehow similar to the one I visited in Köln, Germany. Since it was already dark, I really didn't have desire to take any photos because I know the result will be disappointing.

Well, here are the Photos


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics