Monday 18 February 2013

Hard Work

I just went through my first examinations as a foreign Student in Nürnberg, Germany. It was my toughest challenge so far as the examination were in German. Everything happened.

I had a panic attact during my first paper Physics. Everything went blank and I can't remember or understand anything. As a result I received my orange coloured Note 5 for Physics.

Alhamdulillah, all next papers are quite relaxing. Not that it is easy but I managed to calm myself down and answer all the question as best as I could. Alhamdulillah no more panic attack.

Though I am a bit jealous of my friend's achievement, I believe there is a reason why Allah did all this to me. Maybe it is because of my lack of work, maybe I didn't study good enough, or maybe Allah want me to understand the feeling of Failure and want me to understand more about Physics. InsyaAllah I will do my best next semester! Aminnnnn...

2 comments:

  1. I know you can do it dear! Send my regards to others as well! Before ni tak pernah nampak pun kat gmi -.-"

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics