Thursday 1 November 2012

Around Eid Adha in Germany

It is Eid Adha last Friday! So I went to classes wearing Baju Kurung. The windy weather is not an obstacle. I am really happy when one of my friend from Cameroon wished me "Schöner Feiertag"! I thought no one in my class knew we were celebrating Eid Adha on that day. As a small celebration, we at together at Mensateria OHM.

We ate fish fillet!
Me in Baju Kurung. 
On Saturday, I organised a gathering at my house for Eid Adha. I cooked Chicken's Rendang with a simple fried vegetables while Afiqah contribute some Sambal Daging. It is spicy! We did our Usrah at my house after that. Finally I got to meet Rahmah through Skype.

our lunch
my second attempt on Chickens' Rendang
At the same time, an event named Indoor Games MARAKumpel took place in Nürnberg. Because the location for Futsal and Badminton were so far away, we only went to pay a quick visit in at the Bowling's game. It is really cold outside as it was raining + flurries

all cars were covered in snow





Car Race match between Gee and Diyana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics