Wednesday 17 October 2012

Oktober Greetings

Wahhhh~ It has been a long time since I wrote the last post. We are now in the middle of Oktober. There are a lot of things going on right now. I now enrolled in Georg-Simon-Ohm-Hochschule Nürnberg to study Applied Chemistry. Not to forget, autumn is here! Since my result for both DSH and TestDaF are not enough, I need to take extra Deutsch C1-Kurs.

Adapting in the Lecture wasn't an easy task. From the whole students in my course, only Afiqah and I wearing Hijab. So we are easy to spot despite our Asian looks. These beginning Lectures might be easy as I already learnt during A Level. Only the language are different. It is hard for me to make new friends since I am a very shy person and most of the Germans already have their own group. Despite all that, I survived!

I hope I will be able to study at the same pace as other students!
Ganbatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics