Friday 10 August 2012

Dream Room

Since I got free time yesterday's evening, I play The Sims 3 after a while. Then, a wild idea came. How about I plan my future room for later. Since Afiqah, Fara and me will be moving to a new house together, I might as well have an amazing multi-fuctional room. hehe. So, I planned the layout with The Sims 3.


 So this is the  view of my planned dream room later

The Bed area

 Relax area. I want to use a Sofa-bed, so that when someone visit me and want to spend the night, I have a comfortable place for them to sleep.


the Study area

Groom and Closet area. I am planning on getting a walk-in closet. Closet near the wall is for clothes that need to be hang while the one near the desk are using 2 book shelves. One facing inside for a clothes that need to be fold or other things. While the other one facing the study area are for my books. 
*The Sim does not have a high closet, so I used book shelves to represent the closet.

How about your dream room?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics